Friday, March 13, 2009

SEVEN MONTHS~~~

To our sweet precious wild woman...we cannot believe she is 7 months old!!! I keep replaying all the moments of the past year over and over this month...I was rocking her the other night and I was just thinking back to all the things she didn't do when she first came to us...she didn't sleep - and now she does (for the most part) she didn't smile - and now she does (ALL THE TIME) she didn't talk - and now she does (even if we don't understand what she is saying) she moved but didn't go anywhere - and now she does (she crawls everywhere and fast) she didn't laugh - and now she does (especially if we say "boo" or tickle her tummy) and she didn't cuddle - and now she does (even if it is only for a few minutes every night) I cannot believe how much she has grown up and changed this month - she amazes us every day with all her new "tricks" We are so proud of her and cannot wait for the next month of new days!!! She was really proud of her sign...she just sat there talking to it...it was pretty funny!!!
Crawling off the chair - probably the last month we will be able to use the chair for pictures!!!





Such a cutie - she loves her picture being taken & smiles as soon as she sees the camera!!!


No comments: