Oh I don't mind the bites anymore because I have learned to just push you out of the way:) I am glad I have you as a friend and cousin. You are so fun to push around and play with. Maybe one day my mom will let you spend the night with me!!!!Love,Paige
I love this... your post always make me laugh. Grace and Paige are so lucky to have each other!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh I don't mind the bites anymore because I have learned to just push you out of the way:) I am glad I have you as a friend and cousin. You are so fun to push around and play with. Maybe one day my mom will let you spend the night with me!!!!
Love,
Paige
I love this... your post always make me laugh. Grace and Paige are so lucky to have each other!
Post a Comment