Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bryan Vikings

So Chris and I went to Bryan High School and we are PROUD Vikings!! I loved high school and had so much fun when I was in high school!! Chris and I were very good FRIENDS in high school and never imagined that one day we would date much less get married but now when I look back, we were so ment to be together!! He was one of my best friends and we were really close - we went on many double dates together but never with each other!!

So anyway...on to my post. This Spring one of my cousins was playing in a soccer game at the high school and I was so glad we got to go watch her - and introduce Grace to the Viking Football Field where her Daddy played varsity football for 3 years!! She had a blast running up and down the bleachers and really appreciated all the history and old stories I made her listen to while we were there!!

This was the exact spot in the bleachers where we students sat my senior year and cheered on our boys!! She enjoyed it for the fact that it was fun to run around - could have cared less that mommy once sat there!!!
Finally got her to stop and smile for me!!

No comments: