Friday, April 10, 2009

Bluebonnet Bust

Soooo...we do not like bluebonnets...I am not sure what the problem is these days but Gracie is definitley going through a phase of "do not put me down & try to take a picture." This is the same thing she did 2 weeks ago at bunny rabbit pictures - we thought it was just a bad day so last week we did retakes & she did the same thing. I hope this phase goes away soon because our life is full of picture taking moments and pics like this are only cute for a short time!!!! This was the best one I could get - notice she will NOT put her arms down - they might touch one of those horrid bluebonnets!!!
And the melt down begins....

Now here she had finally calmed down but then her sweet cousin pulled her bow down over her eyes and she just could not handle that...melt down AGAIN!!!!

No comments: