A joyful caregiver that strives to comfort & raise her child surrounded by Christ's example; God's closest example of his unconditional love
This definition won the Carter's $10 in Sunday School yesterday - for our SS lesson, each couple had to come up with their own definition of a "mom" This was ours. I share it with you because as I reread it, I am blown away by the fact that I am one. I have been tearing up all day thinking about the "full circle" that God has brought me to be in this place, celebrating Mother's Day not for others but because He actually answered my deepest, most heart wrenching prayer and allowed me to take on this unbeleiveable task - a MOM. When I read the definition, it overwhelms me that I get to be one - a real MOMMY to an unbelievable child. To think that one year ago, I could feel her moving around but didn't know who "she" was...and two years ago didn't even think it was possible to ever have a baby of my own. Yet here she is a living, breathing MIRACLE. My very own physical example of God's GRACE...and He allowed me to be her Mommy - what a huge responsibilty that I hope I NEVER take lightly or for granted. Wow, I never thought Mother's Day could mean so much to me!!! I CANNOT express how much I love this little girl - and how thankful I am that she is mine!!!
Here she is the day she came into this world - What an amazing day that was -
3 comments:
Your posts always make me stop and think...and for that I am SO grateful! Thanks for being such a great FRIEND on top of a great MOMMY!
Love this post... it made me cry! Grace is so lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy!
What a great definition and post. On a side note, totally love your hair and Gracie's outfit, precious!
Post a Comment