Friday, May 1, 2009

This is what I think about the following things...

1. The way I feel today...I am sick and I have some sort of "virus" so they cannot give me any medicine...
2. My mommy won't let me eat paper - and it is sooooo good. I don't know what all the fuss is about - they want me to gain weight don't they??
3. I just cannot take more than 3 steps without falling on my backside or grabbing on to something - this walking thing is harder than I thought!!!
4. My cousin Paige will NOT let me ride on her back while she crawls - and it is so much fun.
5. My mommy & daddy keep strapping me into things - the carseat, the stroller, the highchair - man, I am going to have to start screaming louder!!!
6. Daddy won't let me grab his beardy thingy and pull - what is he a baby or what??
7. Mommy plays the most annoying music when I am around - a bunch of crazy vegtables that sing - who do they think I am some confused fruit??
8. BOWS - first it was a headband that wrapped around my head and now they clip it in my hard grown hair - what is the stinkin' deal - everyone knows I am a girl!!!
9. prevecid - they just keep making me take it - give it up people, I am not going to stop spitting up - it is just a right that I have until you quit making me drink so much milky stuff.
10. vegtables - first you make me eat them all mashed up and watery, then you make me chew them - either way, they are GROSS!!!!
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF MAY!!!!! LOVE, GRACIE CARTER

2 comments:

Kara said...

Haha...that picture is precious! I hope Gracie is feeling better and that you're not getting it, too! See you later!

Jaime said...

what a cute post! I'm a big veggie tales cd fan too...it is always going in the kids rooms if we're in their changing diapers, etc.