Friday, August 14, 2009

Gracie's Weeklong Birthday Celebration

In true Carter/Mobley style Gracie's birthday was a weeklong event with multiple parties and tons of gifts. Party One was on the eve of her birthday with our family. We had dinner at our house and she opened her presents from her family. She did very well!!! She loved her coup car & her playhouse. She also received her first firearm - yes, I typed that correctly - my dad gave her a pink rifle... We let her have one bite of cake - she gets REALLY hyper with sugar and I did not want to be up all night...she got her own cake at her party on Saturday.
Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Clif and cousin Paige gave her this little people bus - Gracie thinks it is her wagon and wants everyone to pull her around the house.

There it is - the rifle.

She LOVED her baby...

Eating the wrapping paper - classic Grace Carter!!

I LOVE PRESENTS!!!

She is still waiting for her daddy to put this together...

Paige & Grace discussing the toys...

COUSINS....

No comments: