Sorry we have been MIA for the past month - I have been in trial and it ended up lasting 3 weeks so my normal 20 hours a week has not been the case. Here are some Halloween pics - Gracie had so much fun this year - she loved to turn circles in her tutu and even got to eat candy for the first time - a sucker. This first pic is one of my favorites because I told her to sit with the pumpkins so I could take a picture and she totally leaned over and posed on the pumpkin. She is growing up too fast - she is such a little person these days and is TALKING up a storm!!!



Gracie got to spend Halloween with her cousins, Connor and Hannah - she LOVES Connor and followed him to every booth at the church carnival - he even let her play a few of the games with him!!!! Hannah was so good - she totally hung out in her stroller and watch so quietly - she is such a good little baby!!!!!

Gracie and her 2 spidermen...Garrett and Connor

Austin, Gracie and Kayla
2 comments:
OK, so I need to get a copy of that picture...its really cute!
OK, so I need to get a copy of that picture...its really cute!
Post a Comment