Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It is facebook's fault...

I was such a good blogger until I signed up for facebook - I have slacked so bad this fall and I choose to blame it all on facebook.

Grace has grown up so much this month. She is talking like crazy and will repeat EVERYTHING we say!!! She loves to point at her family members and tell you their names. She loves talking on the phone and even says "hi" to real people when she accidentally calls them!!!

I had to work for most of November - we had a really big trial that lasted 3 weeks so we have been so busy!!

Here are some pics of a trip to Central Park we took with Jennifer and Paige - the girls had a blast and it was neat because that park is one Jennifer and I used to play at when we were kiddos so there were lots of fun memories. Grace got so close to the ducks at one point she touched one of their tales - no fear this one!!!


Paige walked into the woods looking for deer!!!




Notice the donut icing on their little cheeks - we took donuts for breakfast and they LOVED them!!

They both love to swing!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

HAHA! I was just thinking the other day that you hadn't been updating your blog very much lately...not like I can talk!