Saturday, April 10, 2010

Growing Up Too Fast

Again I apologize for the missing in action blogging - our lives have been full of stuff and lately things have been really busy BUT I will always come back to blogging so that I am documenting our lives for years to come!!! Here are some fun winter pics - Gracie spent many days inside with ear infections and sinus infections but hopefully with the warm weather we will start to see less infections. Grace is growing up so fast!!! She loves to play outside and is really starting to have conversations with us - she is a little hoot with the things she will say to us now and I really need to write more of it down!!! Favorite phrase "I'll do it" She is also VERY polite and loves saying thank you, your welcome and bless you - even if it is just a cough!!!! Some of her favorite words and phrases are "oops!" "Come On" ""I love you" "No Bite!!!" and "Here you go" She also loves to play on the computer and LOVES to look up animals on you tube!!! Here are some pics of January and February.... Doing a somersault - quite the little acrobat!!!
Pants on her head!!!

This was one of her dress up nights - she put all this on and told me Bye and acted like she was leaving the house!!!


While she was sick I started to run out of things to do so we played in the kitchen sink one night!!!


foot propped up....dinner is served!!!

1 comment:

treyandliz said...

Oh my dear goodness, in the sink! So adorable!