I am so behind in the blogging - I looked at my blog today and realized I still had Grace in the title picture in a swimsuit and it is October - granted it is still swimsuit temps outside!!! We have been VERY busy this fall - Grace is such a little girl these days and the things that come out of her mouth amaze us!!! I plan on getting all my posts from the end of the summer caught up this weekend but until then, here are a few things we have been up too lately!!!
Aggie Football is a must living in this town!!! We have season tickets and try to tailgate as often as we can...here is Grace dressed as a cheerleader, in her football helmet, playing with a baseball bat???
Gig 'Em Aggies
She also says Sic 'Em Bears and Axe 'Em Jacks - she is a well-rounded college football fan!!!
Playing dress up!!!
Chris started Sam Houston this Fall to finish up his degree so we are now Bearcat Fans too!!
She also says Sic 'Em Bears and Axe 'Em Jacks - she is a well-rounded college football fan!!!
1 comment:
love all the pics but my fave might have to be the one with the sno cone....listening to the teacher though makes me laugh out loud, i am STILL working on that! what a cutie!
Post a Comment