Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Carter Family

We hope you have had a wonderful Christmas season!!! Grace's first Christmas was a success...I don't think she really knew what was going on but it was fun for Chris and I to have a real "family" to celebrate this season with...many pictures to come of our "four christmases" We are so blessed to have such wonderful families that gave each of us way too much but it was fun to receive so many great things for our baby girl!!!



As the seaon comes to an end, Chris and I are so thankful for God's MANY blessings this year...we cannot believe that just one short year ago we were just a few weeks pregnant and had no idea how much our lives would be different this Christmas!!!! During Christ's birthday season, we just say thank you to our Lord who has given us so much!!!

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

Cute pictures! I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. I still have my tree up, too. Can't bear to undecorate.....