

Christmas morning was so fun this year...santa came to see all of us (I guess we were all good!) Grace loves her new chair...yes, I know she can't even sit yet, but it is just her size and she already sits in it and watches her Veggie Tales. She could of cared less about the clothes...that was more for mom than her but the books are also a hit. She loves the Christmas tree lights...I am tempted to keep it up all year because it occupies her attention so well...that and the fact that I don't have the energy to take it down already. My friend Kara is right...the week after Christmas is really depressing. I LOVE Christmas and all the family time and traditions and then in just a few short days, it is over for another year...sad. I can't believe Gracie's first Christmas is already over...now on to Valentines Day, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment