Tuesday, January 13, 2009

5 MONTHS OLD

I cannot believe that Gracie is 5 months old. She is growing so fast and has become such a little ham!!! As you can see in the following pictures, smiling is one of her favorite things these days. She is such a happy baby and although we are still not sleeping through the night, I have to admit she is a pretty easy baby! And once I resolved myself to getting up once to feed her every night, the night feedings are not really that bad and they are much eaiser than the "cry it out method" this baby does not, will not cry it out...she just gets madder and more awake!! Instead of typing out all the things she is doing now, I decided to post pictures of her doing them...the only picture missing is one of her talking nonstop and her new favorite sound is this crazy sounding growl that makes her cough~~ Here we are almost crawling...she is trying so hard but right now when she pulls her legs up underneath, she just rolls back over so the scooting method is easier for now when she wants a toy across the blanket...
I had to give her the lamb...it was the only way I could get her to stop messing with the sign...
She finally got the sign...
We now eat rice cereal twice a day and bananas once a day...here is the first time she tried bananas...not a fan at first but she seems to like them more every day...next up, applesauce!
Oh yes, we sit now...she loves this new point of view!!!!
Her exersaucer is one of her favorite places to play...she loves to turn in circles and go from toy to toy...her favorite, the book that is a mirror...such a girl!
Keeping her on the rug is impossible these days and she likes to roll and take her toys with her...including the bigs ones.
We are so proud of her as you can see and we cannot wait to see what tricks she will learn in the next month...she is changing so fast...it almost makes me want her to go back to being a newborn...no that is not true, as much as I hate she is growing fast, I DONOT wish her back in that stage!!!

No comments: