We were able to get to Waco this month and see my wonderful friends from college; Meggan and Christine. Christine's Macy is almost seven (wow, I cannot believe she is that old!) and Meggan's Hudson is almost one!!! Gracie had a blast...she was such a trooper as I carted her all over Waco. Her are some pics of our day...
The kiddos at the bear pit...Hudson is such a happy boy and Grace was facinated with him!
Macy and Gracie...you can actually see the bear's head in the background!
I LOVE this picture...all 3 of them are laughing!! It makes me smile that our children are all here together...I think back to those fun college days with Meg and Christine and cannot believe that these are our children in this picture!!!
World Diabetes Day
7 years ago
1 comment:
Loved seeing you guys! (this post made me tear up a little). :) I can't believe those are our kids either!
Post a Comment