**Disclaimer - there are
ALOT of pictures in this blog! I tried to narrow them down but the
Mobleys don't
vacay very often so these were the favorites!!!
We took a quick trip to the coast last weekend & had a blast. It was the 4
th beach trip for little Miss Grace so she thinks she is right at home in the waves and sand...so much so that she just walks right out into the water and never looks back. At one point, we looked up at the canopy about 50 yards away & Grace had walked up there and was sitting on the blanket playing - alone...she has no fear this one. We spent Friday & Saturday at the beach and Saturday afternoon, we went into Galveston and ate at Guido's - the seafood
restaurant my family always ate at when we went to the beach as little ones!!! It was a blast and we hope to make it an annual trip!!!


Mimi, Papaw & the girls in Galveston on the Seawall

Aunt Kristen took the kayak out for a spin - it hasn't been tested since Hurricane Ike stole some of its parts so we had problems with it taking on some water - the girls liked it though!!!

That is Aunt Kristen - past the 2nd sand bar - My mom was having a cow that she was out so far - I guess they are always babies to their mothers!!!!

The 5 Mobley ladies!!!!

Uncle Clif built the COOLEST sandcastle and the girls LOVED playing in it - Grace kept crawling in the "water supply" hole and laying back & chilling - Papaw even joined in on the digging at one point!!!

Grace & her Aunt Kristen laying out in the water

Building the sandcastle - I am sure the girls were a big help!!!

Grace & Daddy went fishing...

Gracie & her Papaw

Mimi & the girls reading a book in the beachhouse...

I LOVE this picture - Grace walked around with the bucket FULL of sand all day and she carried it on her arm like a purse!!!

This was the best picture I got all weekend of them together - I never could get them to both look at the camera. At least you can see their faces - of course, Grace is playing with the mud...I am sure she ate it as soon as I looked away.
No comments:
Post a Comment