So Christmas cards are one of my absolute favorite things - I LOVE getting them from all our friends and I LOVE that everyone does pictures of their family on their Christmas cards now!! Every year around Thanksgiving, I start looking for that first card in the mail - I also love taking pictures of Grace to get the perfect shot for our Christmas card - maybe next year I will add Chris and I to the pictures but for the past 3 years it has just been little miss...
This one actually made the card this year - I was so happy that around the first week of December, Grace FINALLY learned how to smile on command so I finally have some cute smiling pictures of her again - and I don't have to dance around like a crazy woman anymore trying to get her to smile!!

Reading the Bible
This is our "mini" tree that belongs to Grace - Yes, I am one of those people who does not like "homemade" ornaments on my tree so now that I have a little one who is so proud of her ornaments, I decided to give her a tree of her own. This tree has her baby's first ornament on it along with the precious non matching homemade ornaments - funny thing is, it ended up looking like a mini version of our regular tree!! She was so proud of "her" tree this year and would tell people that they could NOT touch mommy's tree but they could touch her tree "very carefully"
World Diabetes Day
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment