Tuesday, January 11, 2011

November 2010

New Camera!!! I got a new camera for my birthday in November and these were some of the first pictures I took with it - as you can see, I have alot to learn about it but for the most part I love it!! It is a Nikon - I just need to take a class now to really learn how to use it!!

This was one November day before school - Grace LOVES her school!! I haven't posted much about it because there was such drama at her last school but I have to document how wonderful this new school has been - She goes 2 days a week while I am at work and is literally right across the street from where I work!! Her teacher is WONDERFUL and has so much patience with active little 2 year olds!! Grace loves her "friends" and talks about them constantly!! I love it when I pick her up - she will see me through the window and RUN to me yelling "Mommy" come see what I did today - and then we have to say "hello" to all of her friends and look at the toys throughout the classroom!! God really answered prayers when it came to where Grace was to be this year!!!

Posing with her back pack on - she has just started being able to pose and smile on command for pictures!! It is really cute - although some of her smiles are quite interesting!!

No comments: