- He feeds me my bottle every morning when I wake up so my mommy can sleep a little longer.
- He loves to put me to bed at night...he is so patient when I get my second wind after my bath and try to stay up a little later!
- He is such a pushover when I cry - no matter what, he will stop what he is doing and pick me up!
- Every Thursday, he takes me to my Grammy's house - I love that special time when I get to ride in the car just with him!
- He loves to dance with me around the living room while we listen to old country on the radio!!
- He calls me "darlin" and sang me a song the other night that had my name in it!!
- It doesn't matter how bad a day he has had...he ALWAYS takes time to play with me and help my mommy take care of me!!!
- He loves my mommy so much...Mommy tells me that lots of little girl's Daddy's don't do that either...so I must have the GREATEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!!
LOVE,
GRACIE CARTER
No comments:
Post a Comment