Thursday, June 11, 2009

Making Friends

We watched one of my good friend's little girl the other night. Kayla is 2 1/2 and Gracie was in heaven. She loved watching Kayla play and before long was chasing...yes, I said chasing Kayla around the house trying to play with her. Kayla was a little skeptical at first of this little crazy loud thing coming at her but after she realized Gracie ment well, she was so cute about playing with Grace. I remember when Kayla & her brother, Austin were babies - hoping & praying that I might have one to grow up with them and it melted my heart that night to watch these two together. I hope they will be as close as Kara and I are!!! Kayla was showing Gracie how to push the buttons.
The whole time Kayla played right here, Grace stood on her chair & watched her...of, course chewing on her stick.


This was the closest I could get to them looking at the camera and smiling - right after I took this picture, Kayla said "cheese" and smiled but of course I missed that...


1 comment:

Kara said...

Awwww...that made me tear up! I LOVE that the girls can play together now and I hope I'm around to see it next time!!!